Thursday, October 8, 2009

Candida Albican And Thrush: The Connection.

Candida Albican And Thrush...

This blog post is about candida albican and thrush. If you are looking for information on these two related subjects, then you have come to the right place. Candida albican and thrush are both related because one condition is a direct result of another. I'll explain...

Candida albican is a fungus that is produced in the human body naturally. This fungus is held in check by the presence of so called "good" fungi. But when you disturb the natural order of things by using different external detergents, such as douching, you make the "bad" bacteria or fungi accumulate, excessively. This accumulation is called candidiasis. This candidiasis manifest itself in many different ways in the human body. The most commonly known manifestations are a yeast infection and thrush.


Some Symptoms Of Candida Albican And Thrush...


Candida albican and thrush are two peas in a pod. Because if you have one, you have the other. Thrush is a direct result of the overgrowth of candida. As I said earlier, this condition manifest itself in different ways in the human body. Some people think that only infants can get thrush. Not true. Older adults can contract it too. Some of the symptoms of candida albican and thrush include:


1. Lesions in the mouth.

2. Psoriasis, eczema, skin rashes.

3. Yeast infections of the vagina and penis. (not many people think that men can get a yeast infection, but they can!)


Some other little known symptoms that have been linked to candida are:


1. Irritability, fatigue, low stamina.

2. Sinusitis, congestion, post nasal drip.

3. Mood swings, headaches, muscle and joint pain.

4. Low stamina, low libido, even weight gain or loss.



All of these symptoms have been associated with the overgrowth of candida. But all of them can be taken care of with the information obtained at http://thecandidahomeremedy.info. This website is dedicated to giving you the information that you need concerning candida albican and thrush.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am the Assistant Editor for Hospital.com. Hospital.com is a medical publication

    geared towards offering free information on hospitals and medical field. While

    reviewing medical related websites, I happened to come across your page. I see

    that you have a number of quality resources on your site, and would love to know

    possibilities to be included in your blogroll.

    Please email me back with your url in the subject line and also to aviod spam.

    Thanks and regards,
    Kathy Sanders
    editorial.hospital@gmail.com
    www.hospital.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog post. I like this blog. I just wanted to let you know that in the blog button for the hop, the code doesn't work as entered. Candidas Albican

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete